Today we will talk about the difference between prefab […]
Today we will talk about the difference between prefab villa and traditional buildings.
1. According to the calculation of production that has not been scaled up at present, the progress of "assembled house" is about 30% faster than that of traditional construction methods.
2. The safety of the "assembly room" is absolutely no problem, because prefabricated stairs, external walls and the like are transported to the construction site, and reinforced concrete overlapping is also required, which is not a simple connection. Steel bars run through each floor, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared with traditional houses, the "assembled house" has higher component precision, can maximally improve common quality defects such as wall cracking and leakage, and improve the overall safety level, fire resistance and durability of the house. It adopts light partition wall system, and the owner can change the decoration according to needs.
4. During the use of the house, the "assembled house" is more energy-saving and environment-friendly. For example, the new thermal insulation layer has better thermal insulation effect. If household metering is implemented, the room temperature of the "assembled" room will be higher at the same temperature. Householders can consider lowering the heating temperature to save heating costs and reduce energy use at the same time.
5. "assembly room" is of great benefit to energy conservation and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly construction, construction waste and construction sewage can be greatly reduced, construction noise can be reduced, emission of harmful gases and dust can be reduced, and on-site construction and management personnel can be reduced. Generally, it can save 20% of materials and about 60% of water.
6. The industrialization of "assembled houses" is not only beneficial to the capital circulation of development enterprises, but also improves the speed of residential listing. Therefore, it can greatly reduce the current situation of insufficient market supply and adjust the supply relationship. After large-scale promotion, the construction cost can be reduced, and it will also play a role in suppressing house prices.
7. Comprehensive cost accounting shows that the construction cost of "assembled" houses is higher than that of traditional construction methods, about more than 400 yuan per square meter. After large-scale promotion, the construction cost can be reduced.
For details, please consult: modular house factory.