What is the difference between prefab villas and tradit […]
What is the difference between prefab villas and traditional buildings? Let's talk about it briefly with PTH. Interested friends, please read on:
1. According to the current non-scale production estimates, the progress of prefabricated houses is about 30% faster than traditional construction methods.
2. There is no problem with the safety of prefabricated houses, because the prefabricated stairs, external walls, etc. are transported to the construction site, but also need to be overlapped with reinforced concrete instead of simple connection. Steel bars run through each floor, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared with traditionally constructed houses, prefabricated houses have higher component precision, which can minimize common problems such as wall cracking and leakage, and improve the overall safety level, fire resistance and durability of the house. It adopts a lightweight partition wall system, and the owner can change the decoration as needed.
4. In the process of house use, prefabricated houses are more energy-saving and environmentally friendly, such as the new type of thermal insulation layer has better thermal insulation effect. If household metering is implemented and the heating is at the same temperature, the room temperature of the prefabricated room is higher. The head of the household can consider lowering the heating temperature, saving heating costs, and reducing energy use.
5. Prefabricated houses are of great benefit to energy conservation and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly construction, construction waste and sewage can be greatly reduced, construction noise, harmful gas and dust emissions, and on-site construction and management personnel can be reduced. Generally, it can save 20% of materials and about 60% of water.
6. The housing industrialization of prefabricated houses is not only beneficial to the capital flow of development enterprises, but can also increase the speed of housing listings, so it can greatly slow down the current situation of insufficient market supply and adjust the supply relationship. After large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced, and it will also play a role in restraining housing prices.
7. Comprehensive cost accounting shows that the construction cost of prefabricated houses is higher than the cost of traditional construction methods, about 400 yuan per square meter. After large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced.
PTH Light steel villa is manufactured by Stud Mill which combined Frame CAD software with Heyes' roll forming technology., which is the state-of-the-art fully automatic production line with tolerance to 0.5 mm.
For more product details, please contact us: modular house factory.