How to choose a suitable prefabricated modular house fa […]
How to choose a suitable prefabricated modular house factory?
1. It adopts light-weight thin-walled profiles, light weight, high strength, and small floor space.
2. Parts and accessories are automated, continuous, and high-precision production. Product specifications are serialized, finalized, and matched. The size of each part is very accurate.
3. Structural design, detailed drawing design, computer simulation installation, factory manufacturing and on-site installation are carried out simultaneously. The time difference is small. The interior decoration is easy to be in place at one time. After galvanizing and coating, the profile is beautiful in appearance and corrosion resistant, which is beneficial to reduce the cost of closure and maintenance.
4. It is convenient to expand the column spacing and provide larger separation space. It can reduce the height of the floor and increase the building area. It has obvious advantages in adding floors, reforming and strengthening.
5. This new wall material is widely used, uses a large number of lighting belts, and has good ventilation conditions.
6. The indoor pipes and heating electrical pipes are all hidden in the walls and floor, with a flexible layout and convenient transformation.
7. To reduce environmental pollution caused by waste, steel structure materials can be recycled, and most other supporting materials can also be recycled, which is in line with current environmental protection awareness. All materials are green building materials that meet the requirements of the ecological environment and are beneficial to health.
8. The light steel wall adopts an energy-saving system with breathing function and can adjust indoor air humidity. The roof has a ventilation function, which can form a flowing air chamber inside the roof to ensure the ventilation and heat dissipation requirements inside the roof.
Click below to learn more about container house information: container house manufacturers.