At present, self-building and villa construction in rur […]
At present, self-building and villa construction in rural areas have become a trend. PTH light steel villa house has also become the first choice for many people to build their houses. The advantages of choosing PTH light steel structure houses for rural self-building include the following.
PTH light steel structure house：
1. Earthquake resistance: The roofs of low-rise villas are mostly sloping roofs. Therefore, the roof structure basically adopts a triangular roof truss system made of cold-formed steel members. After sealing structural plates and gypsum boards, the light steel members form a very strong "slab-rib structure system". This structure system has stronger earthquake resistance and horizontal load resistance, and is suitable for areas with earthquake intensity above 8 degrees.
2. Wind resistance: Type II steel structure has light weight, high strength, good overall rigidity and strong deformation capacity. The self-weight of the building is only one fifth of that of brick-concrete structure, which can resist hurricanes of 70 meters per second and effectively protect life and property.
3. Durability: Light steel structure residential structures are all composed of cold-formed thin-walled steel members. Steel skeleton is made of super corrosion-resistant and high-strength cold-rolled galvanized sheet, which effectively avoids the influence of corrosion of steel plates during construction and use and increases the service life of light steel members. The structural life can reach 100 years.
4. Thermal insulation: The adopted thermal insulation material is mainly glass fiber cotton, which has good thermal insulation effect. The insulation board used for the outer wall can effectively avoid the phenomenon of "cold bridge" of the wall and achieve better insulation effect. The thermal resistance of R15 thermal insulation cotton with a thickness of about 100mm can be equivalent to a brick wall with a thickness of 1 m.
5. Sound insulation: The sound insulation effect is an important index for evaluating residential buildings. The windows installed in light steel system are all made of hollow glass. The sound insulation effect is good, with the sound insulation reaching more than 40 decibels. The wall composed of light steel joist and thermal insulation gypsum board has a sound insulation effect of up to 60 decibels.
If you want to know more, you can click here: https://www.pthhouse.com/